Wednesday 17 November 2010

A Gift from the Heavens?

Venus and Jupiter are the ‘nice’ planets, the ‘benefics’ of traditional astrology. While things are never that black and white, it still should gladden your heart that both Venus and Jupiter emerge from their retrogrades on the same day, 18th November.

Is the sky sending us a gift? Is this a portent of good luck and good fortune? Let’s hope so, but let’s also remember that we have free will. We are not living in medieval times, when we believed that everything was preordained by God and the heavens.

We have a choice whether to accept Jupiter and Venus’ turnaround as a gift or not. I’m inclined to think it is. Remember, both planets are in signs where they are at their strongest, where they rule - Venus in Libra and Jupiter in Pisces. Balance, peace, harmony, compassion, communion, cooperation, love and beauty are some positive keywords for these placements.

If we accept this gift, then it’s up to us to decide what to do with it. Do we think, ‘ah that’s nice’ and then put it on a shelf and forget about it, or do we think more deeply about the meaning of the gift and try to use it wisely?

I’ve decided to use it. I’m setting up some meetings for next week that will hopefully help me take a first step towards a brighter future. Fingers crossed and good luck to you too, I hope you are able to enjoy a little bit of sunshine and happiness to clear away any cosmic doom and gloom that you may be feeling.

The Sabian symbol for 28 Libra (Venus’ degree of turnaround) is: “A man in deep gloom. Unnoticed, angels come to his help. For 24 Pisces (Jupiter) the symbol is: “An inhabited island”.

This is a positive turning point. Help is coming. You are not alone. Or perhaps you are in a position to help another? It's up to you.

See Astrology for November for more insight into Venus and Jupiter's direct station

With love,
Mandi
http://www.mandilockley.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I've been reading whatever I can find on Jupiter and Venus stationing direct, I'm a Pisces Sun with a Taurus rising and Saturn, Jupiter & Moon conjunct in Libra. And yet never thought of myself as a Venus-heavy person until this retrograde, which has been onerous financially. I feel full of faith though that gifts are on their way, perhaps already even arrived, for all my hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment witnessing. Sorry to hear that the Venus retrograde time has been financially difficult. I can certainly relate to that! I hope things get better soon.

    Strong Saturn Jupiter connections tend to suggest a strong sense of purpose...and with the Moon there as well, it becomes a strong need to have some kind of worthwhile purpose in life...do you find that?

    Did you see my article on Venus Retrograde transits? http://mandilockley.blogspot.com/2010/10/retrograde-venus-transits.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wise post. Gifts are there for the taking, but they do need to be taken in order for us to feel the positive effect.

    ReplyDelete

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...