Wednesday 29 December 2010

Mercury Retrograde Madness!

Well, Mercury Retrograde has hit Astroair hard, because my laptop died and I lost all my data! This is why there have been no posts here for a good while...

Fortunately, I found a laptop hospital in deepest darkest South-East London. Yes, it really was like a hospital, with a waiting room full of tense owners, stacks of magazines at least five years old and scary drilling, banging and beeping noises coming from the 'surgery' behind the screen.

The good news is that the laptop, at great expense, is now 'as new', shiny and clean and sporting a brand new hard drive. It's faster, smarter and yes, they retreived all my data as well! So now, with the craziness of Christmas behind us for another year it's time to get back on the blogging wagon again at last.

New Year's Resolution: Always back up my data! Always back up my data! Always back up my data!

Coming soon....my review of 2010!

Wishing a very Happy New Year to all of you who stumble across here.

with love,
Mandi
http://www.mandilockley.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Update (April 2024)   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this lin...