Thursday 7 April 2011

Red Shoes and Razor Blades

Just a quickie…

I tried to buy a pair of cute red shoes yesterday, but they'd sold out in my size. Later on, I went to the pub and saw at least half a dozen people wearing red shoes. Perhaps they are subconsciously channelling all the current Aries and Pisces energy…

…Red (Aries) Shoes (Pisces - rules the feet)

This morning, I opened the bathroom cabinet to get some shoe spray (Pisces) and a packet of razor blades (Mars – rules sharp objects) fell on my head (Aries – rules the head). It made me see red! (Mars - anger)

Astrology in action!

With love,
Mandi
http://www.mandilockley.com/

1 comment:

  1. that's really funny! for the last two days I have been lusting after a red wool hat!

    ReplyDelete

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...