Sunday, 14 March 2010

Pisces New Moon - Wish Upon A Star


Slide show by Lone Star

When I thought of the Pisces New Moon, the wonderful old song When You Wish Upon a Star came to mind.

There is a lovely build up of planets in Pisces in the New Moon chart - Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus join the Sun and Moon, guiding us towards some intuitive, inspirational breakthroughs.

Have a little faith, wish upon a star and dare to live your dream.

Lots of love,
Mandi

Pisces New Moon: 25 degrees 10 minutes Pisces. March 15, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mandi. I thought you might like to see a post I did on Walt Disney, in which I quoted the words to this great song. I love what you did with the star pix in the video. Beautiful.

    http://astro4business.com/2009/11/24/walt-disney/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, thanks for the comment - loved the Disney article, what a fascinating man. I can't take any credit for the lovely slide show I'm afraid, it's from Lone Star on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

New Astrology Course

For any of you interested in taking astrology classes, I'm teaching for an online international astrology school called the Academy o...