What Can We Do To Help Ourselves While Saturn is Retrograde in Virgo?
Notice that all the key words above begin with the prefix ‘Re-‘? This little word means backwards or again – perfect for times when Retrograde planets are hitting your birth chart. You can probably think of a few more Re- words that are relevant to you.
A Very Quick and Helpful Meditation
Here’s a very simple breathing exercise that might help you during the coming months.
Start to become conscious of your breathing. Slow your breath down, controlling your in breaths and out breaths. As you breathe out begin to relax your shoulders and arms down and relax your facial muscles, feeling the tension slipping away. Relax deep into your belly and keeping your belly muscles soft, breathe in slowly into your abdomen (you know when you are doing this right because your abdomen area will expend). As you breathe in, say the word LET either in your head or out loud. On the out breath, which should also be slow and controlled, say or think the work GO.
Do a few rounds of this and see how you feel better. This is a good exercise to do on the hop, as and when you need to (to help you cope with the litle ay annoyances of daily life) or you can do it as part of deeper meditative work, in your favourite relaxed lying or sitting position.
- 4th November 2008 – Saturn opposition Uranus (19 degrees Virgo-Pisces)
- 5th February 2009 - Saturn opposition Uranus (21 degrees Virgo-Pisces)
- 15th September 2009 - Saturn opposition Uranus (25 degrees Virgo-Pisces) with Pluto at 0 degree Capricorn, forming a t-square
- 15th November 2009 – Saturn square Pluto (2 degrees Libra – Capricorn)
- 31st January 2010 – Saturn square Pluto (4 degrees Libra – Capricorn)
- 27th April 2010 Saturn opposition Uranus (29 degrees Virgo-Pisces) with Pluto at 5 Capricorn , still in orb for a t-square
- 26th July 2010 Saturn opposition Uranus (0 degree of Aries-Libra with Pluto at 3 Capricorn, forming a cardinal t-square in close orb - Jupiter joins the party at 3 degrees of Aries)
- 21st August 2010 – Saturn square Pluto (2 degrees Libra – Capricorn)
- From June 2012 to March 2015, Uranus and Pluto go on to make a series of seven squares in Aries and Capricorn respectively.
You will be/have been affected by the above aspects if you have personal planets or points in the late degrees of the mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces) and/or the early degrees of the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn). If you do not know if you have planets or points at these degrees of these signs you can quickly download your own birth chart which will provide you with this information in a simply understood way at http://www.alabe.com/.
The first 4 links below are to the cardinal t-square blog-a-thon article collection home pages, where you will find a wealth of information, resources and healing tools, from several dozen talented astrologers, to help you work with the the current energies
Look After Saturn And Saturn Will Look After You
Uranus in Aries: Claiming A Self Reliant Future
Pluto Problems Got You Perplexed? Here’s What Helps!
Vibration Magazine: Combining Flower Essences and Astrology
The Cardinal T-Square - What’s It All About?
An Explanation of Retrograde
Planetary Retrograde Dates for 2010
Photo credit: X-ray: NASA/CXC/SAO; Optical: NASA/STScI; Infrared: NASA/JPL-Caltech