Thursday 18 February 2010

Pisceans - In Their Own Words

As the Sun moves into Pisces, instead of describing what Pisceans are supposed to be like, I thought I’d let them speak for themselves, so here are some true-life quotes from six wonderful Piscean people who have passed through my life.

I’ve never had much money, but what I have had, I just give it away. I always find that when I need money it comes to me.

That’s not enough wine to get us through the evening!
[putting another four bottles into the supermarket trolley]

I’ve sent you a link to a jobs website to send to him. We all have to stick together when times are hard like this [the link was for a friend of mine who she’d never even met]

I’m growing this super-skunk, I’m going to make my fortune!

I’m calling you to find out if you’re OK. Are you OK? Are you sure? Firing you was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do!

I met this guy on a train, he’d just got out of prison and had all his things in a black bin liner. I gave him my number because I felt sorry for him and now he won’t stop calling me…


Enjoy the Sun in Pisces.

With affection,
Mandi




Astroair Astrology is proud to be working with Donna Cunningham and C.J. Wright on the Cardinal T Square Blog-A-Thon, 19-21 March. To find out more about this very exciting event, click here>


Also check out: 12 Things to Do When the Sun Transits Pisces from C.J. Wright's Auntie Moon Blog












2 comments:

  1. Love those - it almost sounds as though we have the same Pisces friend with "That’s not enough wine to get us through the evening! [putting another four bottles into the supermarket trolley]" - ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susannah - Pisces falls in my 11th house, so I have lots of Piscean friends, I love them to bits. Mandi :D

    ReplyDelete

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...