Wednesday 23 June 2010

Cancer by Cancerians

The Sun is now in the lovely watery sign of Cancer, so let's hear what a few well known Cancerians have to say for themselves:

The right diet directs sexual energy into the parts that matter.
Barbara Cartland, author of romantic novels
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Aries

The great gift of human beings is that we have the power of empathy.
Meryl Streep, actress
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Taurus

I'll tell you what I would do in a shot if I could. I would sing in the barbershop quartet in The Music Man.
Ned Beatty, actor
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Gemini

My great-grandmother was your great-great-grandfather's mistress, so how about it?
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, formerly Camilla Parker Bowles. Reportedly said to Prince Charles when she first met him in 1970
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Cancer

You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.
George Michael, singer-songwriter
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Leo

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
Dalai Lama, exiled Tibetan spiritual leader
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo

America is a Nation with a mission - and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace - a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman.
George W. Bush, former American President
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Libra

Good actors can sort of see into people and immediately you have a chemistry with them or not. It's like an affair with no mess.
John Cusack, actor
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Scorpio

I don't react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don't care about anything. It's just too hard for me to get emotional. I can't cry no more.
Mike Tyson, boxer
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Sagittarius

Forget your personal tragedy. We are all bitched from the start and you especially have to be hurt like hell before you can write seriously. But when you get the damned hurt, use it-don't cheat with it.
Ernest Hemingway, author
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Capricorn

Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
Diana, Princess of Wales
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Aquarius

I like my wine like my women - ready to pass out.
Robin Williams, actor-comedian
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Pisces

3 comments:

  1. I love the quotes you use as examples for the signs, Mandi. They're super. The ones here pleased this ol' crab very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous....As a Cancer/Cap was particularly taken with Ernest's. As a student of Astrology this is extremely fascinating! Thank you! - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the comments and I'm glad you enjoyed them & could identify with them!

    I had fun putting them together and even managed to find a good quote from George Dublya!

    More than that, it was an excuse to post a nice pic of my favourite actor ~ lol!

    ReplyDelete

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...