Monday 1 July 2019

Happy Birthday


Astroair Astrology is 10 years old this month!

To celebrate, throughout July I’ll be posting fresh content and with Mercury about to go retrograde, I'll also be refreshing and re-posting some old favourites.

I'll also be reminiscing over some exciting past projects and remembering some of the fine people I’ve collaborated with.

And there will also be videos!

I’m especially proud this month that my article The Rise and Pause of Extinction Rebellion about the recent climate change protests, is the cover story of the wonderful Astrological Journal.

Here’s its very striking cover:



The article is an updated and extended version of my short post about XR below: https://mandilockley.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-rise-of-extinction-rebellion.html

  Update (April 2024)   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this lin...