Monday 6 March 2023

Saturn in Pisces / Virgo Full Moon - Protection for the High Seas?

 

As I write the Moon is Full in Virgo, emphasizing the Virgo-Pisces axis. Within the hour, Saturn will ingress into the watery sign of Pisces and likely will already be there by the time you read this. 

We might expect that our seas will be in the news and indeed, yesterday the United Nations announced an historic agreement aimed at protecting marine diversity in international waters, those parts of the ocean known as the 'high seas.'

High seas, in maritime law, refers to all seas and oceans around the world that are not part of a nation's territory. By default, it is ocean without 'borders.' Of course, Pisces is about free flowing, open water and Saturn is all about borders. Saturn sailing through Pisces is going to be interesting. 

Here is more on that story, but before you go, check out the AOAUK's latest podcast where Rod, Marcus and myself, discuss today's Full Moon and Saturn in Pisces, where we predict (figuratively), a sea change (the video is below). 

By the way, our channel only needs 11 more subscribers to reach 1000, so we would love it if you helped us reach that milestone number.

But before you do that, a reminder that I'm currently offering discounts and lovely extra bonuses on personal astrology consultations  

Here's a testimonial from a recent client:

"It was my first astrology session and I did not know what to expect but Mandi was really helpful and explained everything in an easy way. She has answered all my questions and was very understanding when I shared my personal issues.  The session was super interesting and I took a lot from the discussion that will be useful for the future. I would recommend Mandi to anyone."

Love and Full Moon Blessings, 

Mandi


No comments:

  Update (April 2024)   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this lin...