Tuesday 1 September 2009

September's Moons

Welcome to September everyone...it's the beginning of the start of Autumn for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. It's usually my favourite time of year, but this year I can't help but feel a little tense.

Astrologically, it looks set to be a very interesting month with a Pisces Full Moon, a Mercury Retrograde and the third in the series of tense, exciting and dispruptive Saturn-Uranus oppositions. This time Saturn and Uranus are bludgeoned by Pluto who turns direct on the 12th, forming the apex of a T-Square at 0 degrees of Capricorn, a powerful point of public projection. Three days after the opposition exacts at 25 degrees of Virgo and Pisces, a Virgo New Moon falls exactly at the same degree of the Zodiac. Drama indeed!

That the Saturn-Uranus opposition exactly squares my Jupiter at 25 Gemini and that Pluto finally moving forward at 0 degrees Capricorn means that next year it will conjoin my Sun at 3 Capricorn, will have me following these transits very closely.

Blogs about Saturn-Uranus-Pluto and the Virgo New Moon coming soon, but in the meantime, I have updated my website with September's Moon sign changes and Moon of Void of Course times and with info about how to use the energies of the Moon according to which sign she's in

Enjoy!

I hope September is a good one for you & perhaps the motto of the month should be Out with the Old, in with New.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Important Update   I have now moved my content to YouTube & you can view my channel,  On Purpose Astrology, by clicking on this link  ...